DO YOUR KIDS LOVE TO DRAW?
Do you want to inspire your kids to be creative?
Are you searching for a hands-on activity that they won’t get bored with?
Do you wish there was an easy way to teach your kids how to draw animals?
Gone are the days when kids had to content themselves with just doing pencil strokes, children today have access to endless drawing skills and techniques to enable them to create and refine drawings to perfection. This one-of-a-kind drawing guide offers a simple yet effective step-by-step tutorial to help kids understand this process and use it to draw cute animals that stand out.
Inside, you’ll find:
- 35 illustrated step-by-step drawing activity pages of the cutest animals including lion, tiger, parrot, snail, dragon, grasshopper, rabbit, fish, birds, etc.
- Many of the activity pages are in color to help guide the artist’s eye.
- Every activity page is followed by a blank page for copying the illustrations giving kids the opportunity to refine their skills.
- Sized at 8.5 x 11 which makes the book easy to carry on the go.
- Easy-to-use learning guide that makes drawing fun for kids!
- For ages 5 and above
How To Draw For Kids will help your child discover a whole new world of drawing fun. Once your child produces a complete drawing, they will gain new satisfaction and invaluable pride. Through these activities, kids can discover their hidden talents and develop essential skills like hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem-solving skills.
Parents, guardians, and educators can take advantage of this book and feel confident that their children have a reliable resource to turn to for drawing ideas, coloring and learning!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll Down And Grab Your Copy Today!